Thursday, February 26, 2009

I want Spring.

So this morning I went outside to get some fresh air-- and enjoy the fact that it is 60+ degrees at 10am today. I was happily enjoying the warmth and playing ball with Sadie for a few minutes. Then I noticed this:



It is the cutest little Daffodil emerging from the garden! It gave me hope that despite the fact that the forcast for tomorrow and Saturday is a high of 38, Sping IS right around the corner! I am sick of wearing a down jacket to go to the grocery store. I'm sick of 20 degree days with NO snow to at least help you enjoy the beauty of winter. I am sick of dry winter skin and sore throats. I can't wait for those warm, non-humid Spring days EVERY day. Must be the San Diego girl in me that longs for those 75 degree days every day of the year!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

i'm not from san diego and i long for them too! that little daphadil is so cute. i hope the poor thing makes it through the coming days of coldness. i am sick of wearing my down jacket all the time too! sick of it. and of the cold wind here. i want sun! i want warm too! and spring means a baby for you too! how fun!