Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My Son.


Last night Ralph and I went to have a 3D ultrasound of our boy. Although the picture is still a little fuzzy, it's still better than those black and white 2D ultrasounds where you can't really see facial features. Ralph thinks he looks like me, but I still can't tell. All I know is, seeing him was the neatest feeling in the world. And watching him move around and kick while feeling it at the same time was unreal. I can't believe this little person inside of me will be out in less than 3 months! Cameron, I can't wait to meet you, sweetheart!

4 comments:

Allison and Noah Riley said...

Wow! That is the most amazing and clear ultrasound I have ever seen! That's a BABY, Becky! Wow. I can't quit saying wow. I am so excited for you to be a mom, you are going to be amazing!

Conservative Futurist said...

When Cameron was in Egyptland....

Conservative Futurist said...

But seriously, that is pretty cool. And, he does kind of look like you!

Whitney said...

wow, that is such a clear picture of hiim! i love the name cameron! love it. you are going to be such a good mama! i am so happy for you all the time. seriously, so happy. love ya!