Monday, December 1, 2008

19 Week Belly


Okay, I don't want every post to be about my pregnancy, but I thought I'd give a quick belly update. Since we live so far away from everyone and I am hermit-like here in Roanoke, a few people have asked to sneak a peek at the growing belly. And is it ever growing! I felt like I wasn't showing at all a few short weeks ago and then all of the sudden something popped! I had to buy my first pairs of materntiy pants and am loving the elastic waistbands. I think I'll wear these for the rest of my life. They worked wonders on Thanksgiving!

I also felt my baby boy kick last night for the first time! About a week ago I thought I had felt him, but it was so soft I couldn't tell. But last night there was no denying it! Ralph and I watched the Bears on TV and the baby went kick-crazy! It was the coolest feeling in the world. I can't wait to meet him.

4 comments:

Merianne said...

Hoooray! You're starting to show. You've got a cute little belly going on there. So fun!

I can't wait for the day that I actually start to show, and not just the pudgy fat I'm showing now.

The Jessups said...

CUTE belly!!! What is it with all the cute pregnant bellies around me (I have several pregnant friends). Mine was ENORMOUS at 19 weeks. I was soooo big. Your belly looks soooo cute!!

And hooray for the kicks! That's the best! Looks like you have a football player from the womb kicking for the bears. I'm excited to see you soon!!

Whitney said...

oh my gosh this is the best post ever! i love your belly shot! sooo cute! i am so happy for you. seriously you have no idea! plus i didn't know you were having a boy. that is so exciting! you will have to email me your address soon! ;) i need to send ya somethin...

Juls said...

HA! You do have a belly! I wish you were still here so we could go through the excitement together! I miss you. Soooo exciting!