Friday, October 3, 2008

Our House- In the Middle of the Street


...okay so it's not exactly in the middle of the street. But someone suggested I post a picture of our house since we live so far away from everyone and no one had been here before (are you now starting to get that we don't have much going on in our lives right now??) But actually now that I think about it, my entire family has been out to visit. (except YOU Andrew!) Anyway, the house is a 1890's Victorian with 4 beds and 4 baths. The crazy part is, it cost just about the same as our house in Salt Lake City, that had 2 beds and 1 bath!! Soooo, without further adieu...here is our home on the 4th of July in the great Commonwealth of Virginia.

3 comments:

The Jessups said...

WOW, I LOVE your house!!

Allison and Noah Riley said...

Oh! I LOVE it! I didn't realize you had a blog until I found "the Claussen Chronicles" on my Google Analytics. THAT made me sound like a geek. I'm excited to check back often!

JJuracan and family said...

That is an adorable house, Becky! I love it!!! I also love your blog:-)