Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Party













It has been a few years since I dressed up for Halloween, so when Ralph and I got invited to a Halloween party this year, I only had one costume in mind....a Newsie, because that was what I was back in 2006. I told you before, I'm not very creative! Only I didn't really want to be a Newsie again! I mean, how many times do you get to go to Halloween parties? Okay, maybe YOU do, but we don't! Anyway, Ralph jumped at the chance to get away with an easy, in-house costume, so he was the Newsie. I copied some co-worker's ideas from that Halloween in 2006 and chose to be a Mobster. It was hard getting my pin striped mobster slacks to button up over my ever-growing pregnant belly, and I had to borrow one of Ralph's white shirts to be able to button it up over these giant pregnant boobies! But it all worked out and we had fun getting out and hanging out with the living---or in this case, the dead! (It was Halloween, get it??? Okay I'll stop typing now.)


3 comments:

The Jessups said...

How fun! We're going to our church Halloween party tonight. I love Halloween. We never really used to dress up until last year.

JJuracan and family said...

Very cute!!! I never get to go to Halloween parties...
:-( our ward isn't even having one this year...oh well

Conservative Futurist said...

Bagger Vance.