Saturday, June 6, 2009

6 Weeks Old Today



I cannot believe how fast time flies. 6 weeks ago today I was pushing (hard!) to get this little boy out of me. Now, 6 weeks later, he is almost 4 pounds heavier and my arm muscles are getting pretty darn big! I have been a slacker on this blog lately, but I hardly have time to shower these days, and I'm sorry y'all, but getting cleaned off from spit up, poop, pee and who knows what else comes first!

I am a litle sad that I start back up to work on Monday, but feel blessed that I did get a maternity leave and that I don' have to leave Cameron in a daycare somewhere. Now we'll see how much work I will get done while breastfeeding, calming a screaming baby, changing diapers and trying to give my poor Sadie dog some attention as well.

I love being a mama!

4 comments:

The Jessups said...

HOLY COW!!! He is HANDSOME!! Has it really already been 6 weeks?! Wow. Welcome back to work. :) Glad to have my buddy back. And my ears in the office (even though you're further than me!).

Merianne said...

He's just getting cuter and cuter every day! I can't get over his hair - when it gets longer how about you donate some to my little guy? :)

Good luck going back to work tomorrow. At least you'll be home and can take time away to feed Cameron and take care of him. Let me know if you need somebody to talk to - I'll be home cleaning off poo & pee myself.

JJuracan and family said...

He's beautiful Becky!! And Mer, yours takes after his father with the hair...but at least he too is gorgeous! I love seeing both of you be happy little mamas!

Whitney said...

he is so so cute! i love how much you love being a mama! he is super handsome. good luck at work, i am just so happy for you being home with him!