Friday, November 7, 2008

Utah Wins!

You know you are a true fan when you are at a different college's football game, yet you sit and watch your cell phone for score and play by play updates from a game going on across the country!
Last night Ralph and I went to the Virginia Tech/Maryland game which was fun since VT won, but my heart was definitely in Salt Lake City last night.
Utah pulled off the last minute win against TCU, who was favored to win by the way, and it was awesome for this Utah alum. Even if I did only get to read about it on my tiny Razr Phone until the wee hours of the Virginia morning.
So, in honor of their win and my nostalgia and homesickness for Utah Football games, here is a picture of me and my 2 best friends, Kristy and Andrea at the Utah vs. San Diego State game back in 2004 (Utah's other magnificent year!)

The first picture is us tailgating before the game at Qualcomm Stadium in San Diego and the 2nd is us during the game.



GO UTES!!!!


1 comment:

Whitney said...

seriously, go utes! secondly, how the heck did you not tell me you had a blog!! you should check out our blog at
whitneyandjoshcutler.blogspot.com

i am so mad at us for not knowing this ahead of time! i found your blog off of allison's.

i am so happy for you! i love getting to see your baby counter! i am going to link your blog to ours. hope you are well!